Sunday 2 November 2014

Russian Irkutsk Hussars

It's been ages since I last painted up some figures. I guess I completely lost my mojo for a while. I hardly frequented the blogs and only checked into LAW and TMP now and again. I have a huge backlog of primed figures to paint up, mainly Prussian cavalry with some french currassiers and two units of British guards. Now I'm guilt tripping because these are not for 1814 so will have to wait while I concentrate instead on Russians and Austrians.

The below figures are AB's but I didn't really do them justice. But on the wargames table they'll look ok I'm sure.





8 comments:

  1. Nice addition Ken, these Hussars are really nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fine Ken. Nice to see the mojo back. Keep it going and keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard to fault the job you have done on them - look fine to me. The black of the uniform means the shadows are somewhat lost and that makes them look a little flat in the photos perhaps?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks chaps, hopefully I can keep the pot on the boil; as so to speak.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for getting back on the horse, as it were! Nice unit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely stuff Ken. Russian hussars, so many wonderful looking regiments...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dave! I 'm going to try do do a little bit each evening to stay on the saddle as it were. James, you are right the Russian hussars do have some lovely uniforms.

    ReplyDelete

Followers