Sunday 2 May 2010

Some More Chasseurs a' Cheval

These guys seemed to take ages to finish. There are only 12 of them, but this is the size of a cavalry unit in Lassale. I have four unpainted chasseurs and will have to buy some more to complete the last unit. This is because I 'm now using 12 instead of 10 troopers in a unit. They have yellow facings and could be the 4th or 6th Chasseurs. The pictures are rubbish, its really a hit or miss job to get reasonable shots out of my camera. Some day I may get a better model.


4 comments:

  1. Hi ken,
    I take it your using a digital camera, I'm no expert but if you need any help with the photo's drop me a line.
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paul,

    I've tried the macro function and I usually get the error msg "focus too close" although having said that I sometimes use the magnifying lens I use for painting - the camera is an HP Photosmart M417 (5.2M pixels) by the way.

    My brother-in-law took a couple of photos of my prussians a while back and they turned out fine with his camera without any messing about at all. I dont know the make of his.

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey these look nice, I see you have them based for Lasalle, have you played it yet? I have it along with Napoleon and Age of Eagles but I am not sure which one is good. I hear about crap for all 3. I am thinking hard about general De Brigade...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi RazorOne223,

    I've not really played it to be honest, I'm a solo gamer or just play with my son. The ruleset reads well. I quite enjoyed his other ruleset Grande Armee.

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Followers