Friday 6 May 2011

Stylish Blogger Nomination

Many thanks to Paul from NapoleonicInMiniature and RazorOne for nominating me, for a little while I thought this was for real!


Well here are some facts about me:-

1. I played my first proper wargame last Saturday and Sunday
2. I like red wine (lots)
3. I like curry, kebabs and 32oz steaks
4. I'm happily married to a younger woman
5. I now have high bloodpressure (thanks to facts 2. & 3.)
6. I have never been Prime Minister
7. I once saw Stephen Hawking in a shoe shop

Here are some Blogs I would like to nominate for the stylish blogger award.

Andy from Another Slight Diversion
Paul from NAPOLEONICS IN MINIATURE
Ray from Don't throw a 1 (good advice)


 

3 comments:

  1. Cheers Ken! I'll have a drop of the red stuff, as a toast to you and our nominations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the red stuff too! unfortunately it is hard to find a younger woman when you are a red head and paint toy soldiers!

    Congrats on your nomination. I chose you blog because it's great. The nominations are shooting around the web but the good thing you get nominated by people who really enjoy your blog so it is cool.

    I'm off the Fast food at the moment (doctors orders, Well actually the orders from the wife!)
    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lads, I'll be uncorking a bottle or two tonight.

    My beloved is exactly 9 months younger than me, so I'm not exactly doing a Bill Wyman! Anyway, I kept the little men a secret for many years.

    Thanks again for posting all the advice, encouragment and camaraderie!

    Cheers

    Ken

    ReplyDelete

Followers