Thursday, 15 September 2011
French Dragoons (yellow facings)
After several weeks (early August last posted) of not doing any painting of the wee men (redecorated our bedroom and it took ages) I have finally finished the last of my AB dragoons. I'm quite pleased with the result. As you can see these are in two regiments of 12 figures each, although could be doubled up if I ever play General de Brigade rules. These are the reserve/standing pose though you will make out a couple of charging poses on standing horses! You probably can't make it out from the photos but I bought some flowering shrub tufts (yellow) and some tufts of weeds(grren) from Aneconetis workshop. I added some static grass but this got tangled up with the weed tufts. Flags by AB. Only other thing I did differently was to experiment with how I painted some of the faces.